Announcing: A Unique Dental Practice Opportunity
(Relocate, or, start fresh!)
Hello, Jerry Jones here, CEO of Wellness Springs Dental® of Salem.
If you’re at this page, you’re looking for an opportunity in dentistry to practice where, when and how you’d like, with the support of a first-class team that will allow you to grow professionally and personally in a healthy community rich in history and culture.
Right now, I’m looking for a general dentist interested in becoming part of our first-class dental care team.
If you’re looking to relocate to the northwest part of the US and desire an opportunity where your skills will be utilized, appreciated and you’ll be rewarded for hard work, this opportunity might be for you.
Here are a few details:
Beautiful, mild & temperate Northwest United States, centrally-located in the Willamette Valley, Salem, Oregon (1 hour from the Oregon Coast, 1 hour from Portland, 2 hours to Bend, Oregon)
General Dentist with an Oregon License (or ability to obtain one)
Why Is This Unique?
• Chance to become an Owner (earn equity)
• Student loan re-payment bonus available
• Continuing Education bonus available
• 3, 4 or 5-day work week
• Choose the kind of dentistry you love doing
• Work with truly wonderful people who love to serve our Guests!
• Choose your own lab(s)
• Use the materials that make you the best dentist you can be
• You decide how to work: 1, 2, or 3 ops
• You get to design the perfect practice lifestyle with a highly-trained support team
• Competitive Compensation – up to $140,000+ in “base,” or, have no upper limit and retain a percentage of adjusted gross production
• Retain additional compensation for value added to the practice via equity
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
• Has a burning desire for success and being a true professional
• Understands value of ongoing education (school is never out for the pro)
• Interested in team environment/part of something bigger
• Wants to contribute and make an impact on our local community
• Interested in long-term growth and equity potential of a big practice
• Welcomes and wants the business support provided
• Desires clinical AUTONOMY to do the best dentistry available
• Wants to be part of a growing organization
• Wants to live in or near Salem, Oregon.
• Works hard, plays hard and celebrates success
If you’re interested in learning more, just fill out the form below and click SUBMIT. I’ll be in touch with details over the next several days.
And when you’re ready, you can then schedule a time for us to discuss details and see if this opportunity is right for you.
Jerry, this is not for me, but I do want to share it with someone I know who might have an interest.