Announcing: The first ever Pacific NW Dental Tour 2019!
Join top industry experts, speakers, and trainers from Jerry Jones Direct, Consani Associates, Ltd. & Aldrich CPAs + Advisors, the preeminent dental marketing, transitions and accounting specialists based right here in the northwest – folks with values just like you that understand the business of dentistry here in the northwest.
Register today to reserve one of just 20 seats available at each location
for this evening of learning, fellowship and fun!
Who will be presenting?
The PNW Dental Tour 2019 is comprised of multiple nationally-recognized speakers and trainers:
Jerry A. Jones
Jerry A. Jones, CEO, Jerry Jones Direct, author, The State of Dentistry® 2019, numerous practice growth and business books and former practice owner of Wellness Springs Dental® and celebrated dental marketing expert.
Mr. Jones will cover:
- How to double, even triple your current patient referrals in 120 days or less
- How to gain control and dominate Google search results immediately
- The missing link to more new patients – do this right and watch your new patient count skyrocket!
- The most critical marketing systems every practice must consider for maximum growth and profit
- How to keep your existing patients returning for not just 3 or 4 years, but 5, 10, or even 15 years or more (How to END attrition problems)!
- The dangers of social media and much more.
Mr. Doug Fettig
Doug Fettig, CPA, MBA, with Aldrich CPAs +Advisors, national speaker and trainer/consultant for dentists with practices of all sizes. With over 25 years of business and consulting experience, Doug’s insight allows him to effectively communicate business concepts to owners while strategically addressing tax, investment, and retirement planning needs.
Mr. Fettig will:
- Review business concepts to allow you to become the “CEO” of your practice
- Demonstrate how you can use tax and retirement plan incentives to increase practice cash flow and future growth potential
- Understand common warning signs of fraud
- Identify simple steps you can take to protect your practice, and your team, from fraud
- Highlight critical steps in preparing for your practice transition
- Enable you to avoid common pitfalls and ensure a successful practice sale or purchase
- Share with you steps to ensure that your retirement goals are identified and achieved, and more!
Mr. Joe Consani
Joe Consani, Consani Associates, Ltd. Mr. Consani has over 20 years’ experience in sales and management and has been brokering dental practices since 1997. He has significant expertise in the valuation and sale of specialty and general practices and has facilitated numerous practice transitions. Joe is a member of the Practice Valuation Study Club, a national organization that strives to increase its membership's understanding of dental practice valuation, sales, associateships, and partnerships.
Mr. Consani will be covering:
- Understanding the changing demographics in dentistry
- How the changing demographics could impact the value of your practice
- How to determine when is the best or right time to sell or buy
- When is the best time to start planning for a transition and what to plan for with the coming demographic shifts, and
- The fundamentals and myths of practice valuations, and, more!
Mr. Adam Bratland
Adam Bratland, Consani Associates, Ltd., former multi-location practice co-owner of Crisdental. Adam and his brother, Dr. Michael Bratland, purchased and managed a dozen clinics along the I-5 corridor. Adam served as the operations manager, dentist recruiter, and director of clinic acquisitions. They sold their clinics in November 2018 to the 3rd largest DSO in the U.S. Adam’s new role with Consani Associates is a natural fit.
Adam will share…
- Pitfalls, landmines and the unexpected in practice transitions to be prepared for and avoid
- Is it better to sell it or be a landlord? Own your practice’s real estate?
- How to find, hire and train associates and much more!
The PNW Dental Tour 2019 will be appearing in nine mid-market cities throughout the summer of 2019. Here are the locations and dates for you to choose from. Pick the location and date that works best for you:
We kick off at 5pm with heavy appetizers and refreshments
(beer and wine will be served); the event wraps up roughly by 8:30pm.
Make sure you bring your questions about dental marketing, retirement accounting, practice transitions and practice expansion and profitability as none will go unanswered!
Who is the PNW Dental Tour 2019 evening seminar for?
- If you’re looking to acquire an additional location…
- If you are looking to transition out and want planning guidance…
- If you’re looking to just GROW your practice and have questions and are curious about marketing your practice… you belong at one of our upcoming evening seminars!
- If you’re looking to better understand the business of dentistry and to lead like a CEO
- This event is perfect for new practice owners who’re just getting started, mature practices and those looking to grow, to transition or even expansion to multiple locations!
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT
Due to limited event venue space, attendance requires advance registration.
Registration is just $149 for doctors and $99 for team members (please limit team attendance at two maximum due to space constraints).