“What You Must Know About New HIPAA Regs
(Example: Fines can exceed $1,000,000 per occurrence!)
Plus, How to Wisely Choose/Invest
In New Dental Tech & MORE”
Claim your FREE access now to an hour-long digital audio
from Jerry A. Jones with Dr. Lorne Lavine, The Digital Dentist
If you’ve always wondered what exactly HIPAA is all about and what it means to a practice like yours, you’re in the right place.
What’s more, before you invest in the next piece of expensive dental technology, LISTEN to this audio, first! If you’re a huge dental tech fan (and I’ve never met a dentist who isn’t), before you jump the gun and invest in the next “big thing,” you’ll really want to hear this dire warning and bit of advice from Dr. Lavine. It may well save you HUNDREDS of thousands of your hard-earned dollars!
In this incredible 60-minute audio, you’ll learn Dr. Lorne Lavine’s biggest secrets for dealing with the 800# HIPAA Gorilla, surviving a HIPAA audit, what you must do now to reasonably protect patient information, how to safeguard your data during a breach, natural disaster and more.
Don’t think it’ll happen to you? You have a choice: protect yourself or not. It’s inexpensive insurance compared to the damage done if your server gets hacked.
- Did you know in the event of a breach, you may be required to send a letter to every patient explaining the depth and seriousness of the breach? For those who’ve suffered this fate, they’ve immediately lost up to 35% of their patient base! Learn how to avoid this disaster!
- What’s Lorne’s favorite piece of dental tech? Listen in; the answer may surprise you.
- If you’re still not using this (about 50% of dentists are), you’re likely losing money and, worse, not viewed as “advanced” enough by your educated patients.
- Are you sending HIPPA compliant email? Most are not… here are the ins and outs.
- Who must have a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement…the answer will shock you!
- And, much more.
This full hour of content is a must-hear for every Dentist and their Office Administrator or Chief Operations Officer.
To listen in now, just enter your first name and email address below. Don’t worry, we respect your privacy and will never share, sell or rent it to a third party. Plus, you can always opt-out at any time.